Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Apprehension Sets In

March 16, 2013
As the day approaches I am getting more and more anxious to start this new diet. I am a bit apprehensive about beginning on Monday now that I know I will be gone most of the day. This diet will be easy to control while at home. While we are away from home is when the temptation of veering off will strike hardest. Especially with three young children. I am doing my best to research Vegetarian restaurants but unfortunately there are not a lot of choices where we are traveling and it will be our first day of the diet. It looks like a supermarket trip to load up on goodies will have to suffice. A change in plans and we will try to be home early enough for me to cook our first vegetarian dinner.

To a healthy heart
My daughter told me this morning that she will try this diet but she isn't sure about it. I am glad she is being honest with  me about this. I think it will be hardest for our children because they are not really being given any say in this decision. One other thing is trying to have our children stick to this vegetarian lifestyle while away from home. My daughter often spends the night at friend's houses so this may be an issue. I truly want my whole family to keep on this vegetarian regime 100%. I will definitely be going to my brother for advice on recipes and how to stay true to this change. He has been on a vegetarian diet for the past several years now. Although on occasion he has been known to venture off but that is few and far between and mainly only when he visits Southern California. There seems to be a lack of vegetarian cuisine where we live.



No comments:

Post a Comment