Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 3, 4, and 5: Feeling Great!


Wednesday March 20, 2013
For breakfast I had my usual coffee and smoothie. For lunch I had the leftover Vegetable "Meat" loaf and my kids had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. For dinner I made Chipotle bean burritos with white rice and home made pico de gallo sauce on corn and wheat tortilla's.


Corn and Wheat tortilla's and Sour Cream topping
Chipotle Black and Kidney Beans
Home made pico de gallo sauce
tomatos, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice
Thursday March 21, 2013
For breakfast I had a smoothie and my children had oatmeal. For lunch I had a salad at +ChuckeCheese KSA and my kids had cheese and olive pizza. For dinner I had Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup from SavvyVegeterian.com in the slow cooker. It was good but I cooked it for 6 hours which turned it to mush.
Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup
 Friday March 22, 2013
 I started this morning off with a smoothie, coffee and couldn't resist the mixed berry whole wheat pancakes. For lunch I made home made macaroni and cheese. For dinner we opted to go out and indulge in Grilled Cheese from In N Out burgers. For those of you not familiar with the "secret menu" at In N Out Burger a Grilled Cheese is in essence a cheeseburger minus the beef patty or any patty of the sort. After eating mainly fresh ingredients all week the meals I had today have me feeling a bit bloated.

Breakfast of Champions
Zoie eating her Macaroni and Cheese
Fresh Cantaloupe for a snack with
Khloie's freshly made babyfood

No comments:

Post a Comment